Grace Y. Yi
Canada Research Chair in Data Science (Tier 1)
Department of Statistical and Actuarial Sciences
Department of Computer Science
University of Western Ontario
Degrees and Positions
Contributions to Statistical Computing
- 1. G. Y. Yi and W. He (2020). Co-leading a team to develop the COVID-19 Canada website.
- 2. L.-P. Chen* and G. Y. Yi (2019). R package "MCNSC" on CRAN for Multiclass Classification with Network Structured Covariates.
- 3. D. Shu* and G. Y. Yi (2018). R package "ipwErrorY" on CRAN for Inverse Probability Weighting Esti-mation of Average Treatment Effect
with Outcome Misclassification.
- 4. J. Xiong and G. Y. Yi (2018). R package "swgee" on CRAN for Analyzing Longitudinal Data with Missing Observations and Covariate
- 5. Q. Zhang* and G. Y. Yi (2017). R package "augSIMEX" on CRAN for Analysis of Data with Mixed Measurement Error and Misclassification
- 6. W. He, J. Xiong* and G. Y. Yi (2010). R package "simexaft" on CRAN.
Department of Computer Science, Department of Statistical and Actuarial Sciences
Western University, 1151 Richmond St, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 3K7